Tips for Storm Damage in Dallas, TX
Flooding in your Dallas, TX home can be stressful. There is a lot to think about but no time to worry about the problem.
Storm Damage Tips
- Raise all furniture up on blocks or second floor to save them.
- Don't leave items with colored dies on wet carpets.
- In the summer turn on your air conditioning to help with drying.
- Store pictures and art in a safe dry place.
- Don't leave books on wet floor.
- Be careful when removing wet items since they will be heavier than before.
Remember that after a flood there could be unsafe areas around your home. Be safe when turning on the electricity.